• Announcements

• admin

PBS Forum Has Closed   06/12/17

The PBS Works Support Forum is no longer active.  For PBS community-oriented questions and support, please join the discussion at http://community.pbspro.org.  Any new security advisories related to commercially-licensed products will be posted in the PBS User Area (https://secure.altair.com/UserArea/). 
Sign in to follow this  
hpc_guru

Automatic downloading of job files?

Is there desktop version of Compute manager that can download job files automatically after completion? We have user's all over the world and they say they lose hours downloading files which could be done automatically over the night.

There is a PBS Desktop package available for download in the PBS Works user login area, and it will automatically download result files.  It has not been updated in a few years and currently stands at version 11.0, but it is listed under the "Latest Releases" folder.  IMPORTANT: When connecting PBS Desktop to modern versions of PBS Pro Application Services (version 11.1 and later) you must supply the port number "17084".  For example, if you PAS host is named "myhost", you'll need to enter "myhost:17084" into PBS Desktop to connect it.

There is a PBS Desktop package available for download in the PBS Works user login area, and it will automatically download result files.  It has not been updated in a few years and currently stands at version 11.0, but it is listed under the "Latest Releases" folder.  IMPORTANT: When connecting PBS Desktop to modern versions of PBS Pro Application Services (version 11.1 and later) you must supply the port number "17084".  For example, if you PAS host is named "myhost", you'll need to enter "myhost:17084" into PBS Desktop to connect it.

Hi, I tried to press file browser icon, but a warning comes up, saying  No remote servers registered to browse files. I want to how to fix it. I have registered pas server successfully.